GQueues is proud to be a Google Cloud Premier Partner. Although we strive to offer seamless integration with several Google products, GQueues is not owned or developed by Google.
At this point GQueues does not expose a public API. If you are looking to integrate other apps with GQueues you may want to look at using the GQueues create task via email feature with services such as IFTTT or Zapier.
GQueues is not certified as HIPAA compliant. If you are obligated to be HIPAA compliant, you should not enter protected health information (PHI) into GQueues.
A Google Account or G Suite Account is required to sign in to GQueues. If needed, you can sign up for a free Google Account using an existing email address on this page.
GQueues integrates exclusively with Google services. This focus allows us to build the deepest, most intuitive integrations for individuals and organizations that run their lives and businesses on Google products.
Yes, you can perform a one-time import from Google Tasks. At this time GQueues does not provide import tools for data from other task managers. However the Quick Add Window allows you to create tasks in bulk (up to 50 at a time), which may be useful if you want to copy/paste tasks in from other sources.
Follow these steps to cancel your account and delete all of your data.
You can use the export and import tools to move your data to a new account.
- Sign in to your old account and export all of your data following these steps.
- Save the backup file to your computer. Do NOT open the file with Excel, or hidden formatting will be added to the file making it unusable for importing.
- Sign in to GQueues with your new account and import your data from the backup file following these steps.
NOTE: The imported data will NOT replace any existing data already in the new account.
- Once you've confirmed all data is in the new account, you may want to cancel the old account, which will delete all of its data.
All task attachments are stored in your Google Drive account, so the only limit is the amount of space you have available in Google Drive.
We do not offer discounts for non-profits or educational organizations at this time. However, we do offer volume discounts for orders of 5+ licenses. Use the Price Calculator to determine the discounted cost for the number of licenses that you need.
If auto-renew is active on your subscription you may want to update your billing settings if your payment info has changed.
If you have a GQueues for YOU subscription follow these steps to update your billing info.
If you have a GQueues for BUSINESS subscription follow these steps to update your billing info.
If auto renew has already been disabled, you can add your new payment information when you manually renew your subscription. A few weeks before your current license expires you will receive email reminders with a link to manually renew.
Sorry, a GQueues for YOU subscription only covers one account, and a GQueues account can only be associated with a single Google Account / email address. If you want to use GQueues with a different email address follow the steps to move your data to a new account.
If you decide not to upgrade your account after your free trial expires, your account will revert to a free GQueues Lite account. Your data will remain visible in your account, but you will lose the functionality of our paid features.
Yes. GQueues is a separate company from Google, so your G Suite subscription does not cover the cost of GQueues. Use the Price Calculator to determine the total cost for the number of licenses that you need (including volume discounts).
The GQueues for YOU subscription is for individuals, and the GQueues for BUSINESS subscription is for organizations that want to use GQueues with their team. Users have access to the SAME features in GQueues with either subscription. The GQueues for BUSINESS subscription has a few advantages for teams:
- Manage all licenses for your team in one place, with one annual payment.
- Add licenses at any time, which are prorated to keep everything on the same billing cycle.
- Re-use licenses as people leave and join your organization.
- Get up to 60% off with volume discounts.
A GQueues for BUSINESS subscription requires a minimum of two licenses ($55 each), but you may purchase as many licenses as you want. Use the Price Calculator to determine the total cost of your subscription based on the number of licenses you need.
No, you only need to purchase licenses for the people who will actually use GQueues. You can issue licenses to specific users on your domain by following these steps.
You can add licenses to your subscription at anytime by following these steps. The additional licenses will have the same expiration as your existing ones and will be prorated accordingly so your subscription remains on the same billing cycle.
If your subscription is up for renewal and you would like to decrease the number of licenses for the upcoming year please contact us at for assistance.
Yes, you can issue licenses to anyone with a Gmail or G Suite account, even if they are not part of your domain. In the Manage Licenses Dashboard type in the person's email address and click the Issue License button.
Yes, you can have completed tasks hidden from your calendar by going to the Calendar tab of GQueues Settings and checking the box for "Hide Completed Items" and clicking Save.
When you click the checkmark on a subtask, it will be crossed off without being archived. To override this behavior, hold the shift-key down while clicking the checkmark and it will archive the subtask.
If you always want subtasks to be archived, you can change the default behavior of the checkmark by following these steps.
To view archived subtasks you must got to the Task Overview and click the Show Archived checkbox.
There is no built-in way to archive an entire queue. We suggest that you create a category named "Archived Queues" and move queues to this category that you don't want to delete, but are no longer actively used.
To let non-GQueues users view your tasks you can publish the queue by following these steps. Published queues are view-only.
It is not possible to have two email addresses associated with the same GQueues account.
If you want to create tasks out of emails from two different email accounts you have two options:
- In your second email account, you can forward emails to the unique GQueues Inbox address associated with your GQueues account. Tasks will be created out of these emails. See this page for full details.
- Setup GQueues accounts for both email addresses and purchase subscriptions for each account.
- Share the desired queues from the first GQueues account with the second GQueues account.
- Use Chrome Profiles so that you can install the GQueues for Gmail extension for both accounts. Full steps here.
- When creating a task out of an email in the second email account, choose a shared queue from the first GQueues account as the location for the new task. Also choose the "Attach this email" option so the first GQueues account will have the necessary access to view the email.
- Install the official Google Calendar app for iOS or Android.
- Ensure the GQueues calendar is visible in the Google Calendar app on your device.
- When setting a reminder for a task in GQueues, choose the "pop-up" option.
- You will now get a notification on your phone at the specified reminder time for the task.
Unfortunately, GQueues for Gmail does not work in the mobile Gmail app. As an alternative, on your phone you can forward emails to your unique GQueues Inbox address and they will be turned into tasks. Full details on this page.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to print from our mobile apps at this time.