Table of Contents
- Information We Collect
- Data Controller and Processor
- How We Use Information
- How We Share and Disclose Information
- Data Retention
- Age Requirements
- International Data Transfer
- Your Privacy Rights
- Disclosures Relating to User Data
- Contacting GQueues
Information We Collect
"User Data". Users may submit text, files and other content to GQueues when using the Services. Users may also authorize GQueues to access their information in Google services including Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Contacts, Google Tasks, Gmail and G Suite Directory.
"Other Information". GQueues also collects, generates and receives Other Information:
- Account Information. To create a GQueues account you sign in with your Google Account or G Suite Account. GQueues does NOT have access to, and does NOT store your Google password. GQueues does receive your name, email address and profile image to identify you within the Services. If you purchase a subscription to the Services you will provide GQueues with your billing address. Payment information, including credit card numbers, are provided directly to our payment processors (Stripe and PayPal) and are NOT received or stored by GQueues.
- Usage Information.
- Metadata. When you interact with the Services, metadata is generated about your usage. For example, GQueues tracks how often you sign in to the Services, what links, content and features you interact with, and what integrations you utilize.
- Log data. When you access the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Device data. GQueues collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data.
- Location data. We receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. For example, we may receive an IP address from your browser or device to determine approximate location. GQueues may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Third Party Information. GQueues may receive data from our partners about website traffic, marketing campaigns, survey responses and other information relevant to our business. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect to analyze and improve the Services.
- Additional Information Provided to GQueues. If you participate in contests, beta testing, or events, request support or otherwise communicate with GQueues we may receive Other Information from you including contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
You are not obligated to provide any User Data or Other Information (collectively, "Information") to GQueues. However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as account email, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services. Other personal information may be withheld, but will result in a degraded user experience.
Data Controller and Processor
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the "controller" and "processor" of information. You, the User, are the controller of User Data. GQueues is the processor of User Data and the controller of Other Information.
How We Use Information
- Google Account (read-only) - GQueues allows you to sign in with your Google Account or G Suite Account. GQueues does NOT have access to, and does NOT store your Google password. GQueues does access your name, email address and profile image to create your GQueues account and identify you within the service. To modify any of your Google account information, please use the means provided by Google.
- Google Calendar (read/write) - GQueues allows integration with Google Calendar by creating a secondary "GQueues" calendar in your account that displays all of your tasks with due dates, and provides 2-way syncing of data between this "GQueues" calendar and your GQueues account.
- Google Drive (read/write) - GQueues allows you to attach files in Google Drive to your tasks in GQueues. GQueues also allows you to upload attachments to your tasks and these files are stored in your Google Drive account in a "GQueues Uploads" folder. When you share a queue with others or assign a task, GQueues will automatically share any attached Google Drive files with those users. GQueues also allows you to preview images and audio attachments directly in GQueues.
- Google Contacts (read-only) - GQueues searches and displays your Google Contacts so that you can easily assign or share tasks with others.
- Gmail (read-only) - GQueues allows you to create tasks out of emails and attaches a copy of the email to the task for easy reference later.
- Google Tasks (read-only) - GQueues allows you to perform a one-time import of your data from Google Tasks to GQueues.
- G Suite Directory (read-only) - GQueues allows G Suite Admins to lookup users on their domain and issue GQueues licenses to them.
Other Information. GQueues is the controller of Other Information and uses Other Information to operate the Services and further our business interests. Specifically, GQueues uses Other Information:
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. Other Information is used to deliver the Services, address technical issues, enhance security, monitor usage and analyze other user activities within the Services.
- As required by law, such as to comply with subpoenas, court orders or similar legal processes.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond. When you send email or other communications to GQueues, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our service.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you technical or administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services or important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them.
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You may choose to stop receiving this content by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. GQueues may need to contact you about invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
Information that is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, may be used by GQueues for any business purpose.
How We Share and Disclose Information
GQueues may share and disclose Information in the following ways:
- According to User's Instructions. GQueues will solely share and disclose User Data according to a User's instructions and in compliance with applicable law and legal processes.
- When Collaborating with Others. The Services provide a variety of ways for Users to share User Data with others, such as assigning tasks or sharing queues. Other Information may also be shared in these instances, including a User's profile information (email address, name and profile image).
- Using Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party companies for the purpose of providing the Services and to process Other Information to support our business objectives. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these services to us. Your Personal Data will not be used for secondary purposes without prior notification and express consent obtained. Additional information about the subprocessors we use is detailed at GQueues Subprocessors.
- During Changes to Our Business. If GQueues is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
- When Aggregated or De-identified. We may share certain pieces of aggregated or de-identified Other Information for any purpose, so long as it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person.
- To Comply with Laws. We may disclose your Personal Data as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- With Consent. GQueues may share Other Information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is important to us. GQueues works hard to protect information you provide from loss, misuse and unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Services, you can contact us at .
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account and delete your information follow these steps or contact us at .
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, GQueues does not allow use of our Services by anyone younger than 16 years old. GQueues does not intend to solicit or collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe a child of yours under the age of 16 has entered Personal Data please contact to have the data removed and terminate the child's account.
International Data Transfer
GQueues may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which you live. We use the following safeguards if GQueues transfers Personal Data originating from the European Union, the United Kingdom or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law:
E.U.-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield. GQueues LLC participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. GQueues LLC is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries and the United Kingdom, and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on each Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework's applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Frameworks, and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce's Privacy Shield List.
GQueues LLC is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. GQueues LLC complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, the United Kingdom and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, GQueues LLC is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, GQueues LLC may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Data Processing Agreement. If your company needs to sign a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with GQueues please email us at to obtain a copy for signing.
Your Privacy Rights
GQueues uses your Personal Data, including your full name and profile image to personalize your experience within the Services. You can access, update, or delete your Personal Data using the means provided within your Google Account or by contacting us at .
Upon request, GQueues will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Data. To request this information, or to object to the use of your Personal Data, please contact us at .
If your organization has a signed enterprise contract with GQueues including model contract clauses you may request a copy of the clauses by emailing .
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, subject to applicable law, you have the right to (i) restrict GQueues' use of Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Disclosures Relating to User Data
GQueues processes information under the direction of its Users of the Services, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes (User Data).
If you are a customer or contact of one of our Users and would no longer like to be contacted by the User of our Services, please contact the User that you interact with directly.
GQueues may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our Services. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Users.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the User of the Services (the Data Controller). If the User requests GQueues to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 days.
GQueues will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Users for as long as needed to provide the Services to our Users.
1824 Pearl St Unit A
Boulder, CO 80302