GQueues is a collaborative task management application. The GQueues online tools and platform, including gqueues.com, the GQueues mobile apps and other GQueues websites (collectively, the "Services"), are owned and operated by GQueues LLC ("GQueues").
2. Limited License
3. Acceptance of Terms
4. Private Use
The Services are made available to you for your private use only. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Services. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services, and you are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder.
5. Proper Use
GQueues agrees that it has no rights to the data, documents, information, or material that you submit in the course of using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that you have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use all data submitted, and you further agree that GQueues shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, modification, destruction, damage, loss, or failure to store any of your data, whether submitted by you, shared with others, or received from third parties. You agree to indemnify and hold GQueues harmless from any liability caused by your use and/or submission of data in violation of a third party's claim to, permitted use of, or copyright or other rights of ownership claimed with respect to such data.
7. Intellectual property Rights
GQueues Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that GQueues owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Services and all content therein, including without limitation all intellectual property rights and associated applications, and that such rights are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Services or related applications or any content therein. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Services or related applications. GQueues' intellectual property rights specifically include, but are not limited to, all rights to (i) the Services developed and provided by GQueues; and (ii) all software associated with the Services and related applications.
Your Intellectual Property Rights. GQueues does not claim any ownership in any of the content that you upload, transmit, or store in your GQueues account. GQueues will not use any of your content for any purpose except in connection with the operation of the Services. However, you agree that GQueues has the right to make available such of your content as is necessary to other companies, organizations, or individuals with whom GQueues has relationships for the operation of the Services and related applications, such as Google™ and its affiliates, and to use such content in connection with the operation and improvement of the Services and related applications.
8. Representations and Warranties
10. Termination; Cancellation
GQueues Lite accounts may be supported in part by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions throughout the Services. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored in the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information submitted to the Services. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by GQueues within the Services for Lite accounts are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for GQueues granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that GQueues may place such advertising throughout the Services. GQueues accounts with paid licenses will not display advertisements and the content of paid accounts will not be used for the purpose of targeting advertisements.
12. Age Requirements
The Services are available for persons age 16 years or older. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, GQueues does not allow use of the Services by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you are 16 or older, but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify GQueues and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Services and related applications, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and/or attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
14. Jurisdiction and Venue
By your use of the Services, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Boulder County, Colorado, USA.
End User License Agreement - The following terms and conditions apply to all users who purchase a subscription to GQueues.
GQueues reserves the right to update and change, from time to time, these Additional Terms and all documents incorporated by reference.
2. Description of Features
The full version of GQueues provides subscribers with all of the features of GQueues Lite, plus the features listed on the this page under GQueues for YOU and GQueues for BUSINESS, and additional functionality that may be added at a later date.
3. Payment Terms
- General Terms - If you are purchasing a GQueues subscription, you will be charged automatically and immediately using the payment method you have selected. All currency references are in U.S. dollars.
- Payment for Subscription - Payment occurs on a pre-pay basis and you will be charged for the one year price upfront. Subscriptions will automatically renew as specified at the time of initial checkout. You can turn off auto-renew for your subscription by following these steps for GQueues for YOU subscriptions or these steps for GQueues for BUSINESS subscriptions. If you turn off auto-renew, near the expiration of your annual subscription, you will be prompted to renew your GQueues subscription, at which time you may elect to continue your annual subscription. If you do not elect to renew your GQueues subscription, your account will automatically revert to a free GQueues Lite account upon the expiration of your GQueues subscription.
- Cancellation of Subscription - Please note, unless GQueues gives notice to the contrary, payment for subscriptions is non-refundable. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the term for which you paid, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be given any refund.
- Termination - If your payment is invalid for any reason, your GQueues account will revert to a free GQueues Lite account; provided, however, that GQueues reserves the right to cancel your account entirely in such case, whereupon all the information and content contained within it may be deleted permanently. GQueues accepts no liability for information or content that is deleted due to an invalid payment.
4. GQueues' Reservation of Rights